Luton v Chelsea 7.15pm BBC 1

Southampton v West Ham 7.30pm BBC Red Button 

Liverpool v Norwich 8.15pm ITV 

Thursday 

FA Cup 5th Rd 

Everton v Boreham Wood 8.15pm ITV 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The lesser spotted Grealish is playing on BBC1 right now!

0-0 with Peterborough one of the worst sides in the football league atm. No assist and goal and no chance he gets back in the team for a good month or two

Just now, rodders0223 said:

0-0 with Peterborough one of the worst sides in the football league atm. No assist and goal and no chance he gets back in the team for a good month or two

£15m a year in wages and he’s a backup squad player.

28 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's playing pretty well tonight, a bit more like his Villa self. He did sky one effort terribly but he's involved and creating. Admittedly, it is Peterborough though...

53 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd totally forgotten Aaron Lennon existed 

( Burnley v Leicester )

He's been their best player during their recent revival, as hard as that is to believe. He actually has 2 PL goals this season.

On a similar note, Neil Taylor looks to have found a club (Middlesbrough). I know it's him because his teammates are avoiding passing to him unless it's 100% necessary.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's been their best player during their recent revival, as hard as that is to believe. He actually has 2 PL goals this season.

On a similar note, Neil Taylor looks to have found a club (Middlesbrough). I know it's him because his teammates are avoiding passing to him unless it's 100% necessary.

Lennon still looks quite tricky and quick to be fair. Where was he before this? For some reason I only remember him at Tottenham ( Everton as well maybe? )

On Talyor 🤣

Â