• Ings
    • Coutinho
    • Sanson (sub)
    • Young (sub)
    • Iroegbanum (sub)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/03/22 at 23:59

Im pretty sure we won that game despite the attacking changes as we looked clunky up front but a win is a win and games are won in many different ways.

I thought Mcginn was great today, real meatball performance where hes just a menace.

Really good to see Konsa back to; Id actually started to take him for granted this season but he is a level above the other options we have at the back. He has a real nous to his play too, and knows how to deal with threats.

Finally hope that ref feels good booking Cash after his goal for the act of showing sympathy to someone who obviously needs it!

• Like 3

McGinn was outstanding and the defensive unit looked solid.

Great strike from Cash but why he took his shirt off, I have no idea.

Great goal from Watkins; he's obviously had some coaching off Louie Barry.

The referee was poor, while Cucurella and Veltman competed for the honour of being biggest arsehole of the match.

• Like 2

Thought we controlled most of the second half. Good to see Watkins get on the scoresheet as well.

Was vital we pulled away from any relegation worry, this result helps massively with that. Hopefully we can start looking up the table after a poor set of results. 

It wasn't the end of the world having dominated against Watford and lost the game on the counter.

It's good we won today and a clean sheet. Glad that under pressure players scored. Hopefully we can build on it at Villa Park against Southampton and Bielsa doesn't get sacked before we play Leeds

• Like 1

First line has to go to the ref. Hardly an angry game yet lost control to the point of booking half the players on the pitch. 

good performances from mcginn, cash Watkins mings konsa. Very poor in my opinion from luis I would have hooked him at half time. 

Brighton put us under very little pressure and never felt nervous at all 

• Like 1

I thought it no coincidence we looked better balanced and better prepared defensively today with the formation tweak. Hopefully Gerrard starts to see he needs to switch it up against teams who predominantly use width to attack. Very good performance at a tricky time. 

• Like 1

Â