Weekends Football 12/13 February

andykeenan

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

very predicable after the effort that put in against us and a must win game for Everton 

We're all the same in and around that part of the league, good teams have consistency as much as anything else 

People who bet on football are mad 

Just now, Farlz said:

Leeds don't try harder because they're playing Aston Villa. We just aren't very good. 

Yet we're above both teams?

Admittedly I'm not watching the Everton Leeds game but Leeds were pretty good at times against us the other night.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

That Leeds result is looking pretty bad now that Everton are battering them

Leeds recently beat West Ham away and we recently beat Everton away. It's football - teams are inconsistent, especially mid-table teams like us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Hmm probably.. although since that championship game controversy they always seem up for the fixture when it comes around. 

They consider us a rival hence the unhealthy amount that joined this forum

9 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Yet we're above both teams?

Admittedly I'm not watching the Everton Leeds game but Leeds were pretty good at times against us the other night.

because we let them be, its a perennial problem with Villa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

because we let them be, its a perennial problem with Villa.

Yes we gave away stupid goals but by the sounds of it Leeds aren't playing with anywhere near the intensity this afternoon as they were the other night. It doesn't have to be either or when it comes to us defending poorly/the opposition attacking well.

12 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Leeds recently beat West Ham away and we recently beat Everton away. It's football - teams are inconsistent, especially mid-table teams like us.

And we are inconsistent because we have inconsistent players. If we want to move up the table we need to replace the inconsistent player with better players. We can then try and push up the table. 

Edited by Peter Griffin
Fixed a typo
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Leeds don't try harder because they're playing Aston Villa. We just aren't very good. 

I kinda agree however Leeds had a long rest just like we did. But I would argue that extra rest worked in Leeds favour massively as Biesla's murder ball takes its toll over the season. 

Â