• Ramsey
    • Buendía
    • Watkins
    • Coutinho
    • Chukwuemeka (Buendía 59)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/22 at 23:59

Car crash defending. McGinn and Luiz crap, Watkins isn't the answer. Terrible second half after a very poor defensively first half

Never seen Konsa play so bad.

Lost our momento when Buendia went off.

We desperately need a striker and it seems central defenders and a defensive midfielder this summer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrSmirch said:

Worst I’ve ever seen Konsa play

By some distance. I’m normally a big fan, but he’s just played a spectacularly awful  game. 

• Like 2

Not sure I ended up enjoying that.

Hmmm, one step forwards one step back. More dropped points and a very poor [team] defensive display. I guess the frustration is down to a work in progress. I just hope to god we beat Newcastle on Sunday. I thought the use of the bench could have been better.

Ramsey is so good, really really good.

The tactic of letting the CBs drive forwards was clever, as it caused Leeds lots of problems.

However, this was definitely the kind of game where we needed a proper destroyer in midfield to help tighten things up. And we needed the CBs to be on form defensively.

As others have said, Buendia, Ramsey and Coutinho were all fantastic. Rest of the side were questionable, and I thought Gerrard played into Leeds's hands a bit by playing "their" game.

Referee was a mix of quite good and very poor. He let some very obvious fouls by Leeds go, booked Cash for a fair tackle, and let a wild swing by Rafinha go unpunished. But he was definitely right to send Konsa off, and none of his decisions affected any of the goals.

Weird game. First half brilliant for the neutral, but as a Villa fan, found it a bit frustrating that we threw away what could have been a fairly comfortable 3-1 or even 3-0 win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â