qbIlZ7w.png

Date: February 13, 2022
SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
Referee Ronald Torbert

Ceremonies:
Halftime show Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar

Network NBC
Announcers:
Al Michaels (play-by-play) Cris Collinsworth (analyst)
Michele Tafoya and Kathryn Tappen (sideline reporters)
Terry McAulay (rules analyst)

Edited by Tegis

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Tough decision on who to root for. 

I'm so happy there isn't a (for me) word removed team in there. Have to go back to 2010 for that. (And that got sour afterwards with the whole bounty-gate)

I can just sit back and enjoy regardless. I have a slight preference for Von to get a second ring but other than that, beer

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I don't mind the Rams but can't have OBJ winning a Superbowl. 

Bungles though? 

Tough decision on who to root for. 

As always, the loser is the Browns fan.

spacer.png

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 1

As the forum's only Detroit Lions fan, I'm proud to say the entire city supports Matty Stafford and hopes he gets his ring.  After 12 years of being ignored by everyone playing for our shitty franchise, he deserves at least one Super Bowl title.  

image.jpeg.734ed28b0892bfddfa6fd42f259038a7.jpeg

• Like 2

The Rams pass rush is on another level to anything Cincinnati have seen in the playoffs and when you consider Burrow has been sacked 652 in the last 3 weeks it could get brutal for Joey.

Miller at 40/1 and Donald  at 12/1 are both viable for MVP at a big price.

That being said Burreaux is tough AF and I hope he does it as I'll be rooting for McPherson.  

The SuperBowl is great and all, but I do prefer the HyperBole, it's like a ba-zillion times better.

I've been watching since it first got coverage on Channel 4. Have to say I love Redzone more than watching a single game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

about 1982ish, I think

Slightly before my time, but I got into it because of Blitz on Channel 4 back in the early-90s (I think I was somewhere around 5 to 7 years old), utterly dazzled by the running of Emmitt Smith.

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

Slightly before my time, but I got into it because of Blitz on Channel 4 back in the early-90s (I think I was somewhere around 5 to 7 years old), utterly dazzled by the running of Emmitt Smith.

Don't think I watched Blitz. I loved John Riggins / Joe Theismann combo for Washington (Redskins) Commanders. 1982 season was my first Super Bowl which I think I was allowed to stay up to watch, on a school night! I've even had to Google if it was broadcast live because my memory is like crap!

• Like 1

Â