The 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics

sne

6 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

My prediction that Norway would sweep everything came through then. Just need some Swede to condemn China now…

You might have to settle for Dorothea Wierer, which is not a bad way to go.

The mens 50k cross country race turned into a 30k due to weather conditions. Correct decision maybe but a massive scandal and the athletes are not happy.

The team competition in parallel slalom is postponed due to the wind and cold. Might be cancelled all together if the weather doesn't change.

50 minutes ago, sne said:

The mens 50k cross country race turned into a 30k due to weather conditions. Correct decision maybe but a massive scandal and the athletes are not happy.

It’s a complete joke. This is the marathon of the Winter Olympics, imagine cutting the marathon in half? Turned it into a non-event. Might as well not have bothered. They already did a 30k earlier in the games.

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

It’s a complete joke. This is the marathon of the Winter Olympics, imagine cutting the marathon in half? Turned it into a non-event. Might as well not have bothered. They already did a 30k earlier in the games.

Yeah I get why they didn't want to risk a 50k race in that cold and wind but turning it into a 28.4 k race instead was a joke.

• Like 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

Hey Sweden! **** you Sweden!

:D That team is from the town I live in :hooray: Unsure if there is going to be a parade...

Guess we can call it a draw since team GB knocked out Sweden in the women semi finals 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Congrats to the women's curling team. Gold medal! I enjoy watching the curling. A lot of tactics involved.

Why do they need to eat mints? 

🤔

• Like 1

On 19/02/2022 at 08:33, sne said:

Yeah I get why they didn't want to risk a 50k race in that cold and wind but turning it into a 28.4 k race instead was a joke.

This guy is probably feeling grateful he didn't have to do 50k

Winter Olympics: Finnish cross-country skier suffers frozen penis in 50km race

• Remi Lindholm needs a heat pack after finishing 28th
  • ‘When it started to warm up, the pain was unbearable’

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

On 11/02/2022 at 18:33, mykeyb said:

Eve Muirheads team look like that aren't getting any further this Olympics, disappointing.

Yeh about that... 

Sorry, no one else picked up on it. 

Edited by KAZZAM

Â