International Break Late January - Early Februaury 2022

• VT Supporter
4 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Brazil Ecuador has been mad. We should sign Gonzalo Plata from Sporting Lisbon though, he is class.

Wouldn't cost much either but I think we are well covered in that department. Agree though, good player.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Brazil Ecuador has been mad. We should sign Gonzalo Plata from Sporting Lisbon though, he is class.

He isnt even a guaranteed starter in the Spanish 2nd division. Be a project player

Gillingham 2-7 Oxford

Oxford's Cameron Brannagen scored FOUR penalties. Can't remember that happening ever.

48 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Gillingham 2-7 Oxford

Oxford's Cameron Brannagen scored FOUR penalties. Can't remember that happening ever.

Is on loan from Man United?

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Gillingham 2-7 Oxford

Didn't an argentinian miss 3 pens in one game for his country ?

• VT Supporter
17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Derby, absolute clowns.

I was hoping to see Blues get smashed whilst Derby claw their way closer to safety. 

You would think Blues were the team who had been on a decent run and Derby were in desperately poor form. Very disappointing, especially as it's probably the first Blues game I've seen since we last beat them. 

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

What's the deal with this break anyway?  England aren't playing in it and normally Championship don't play in international breaks.

Back log of World Cup qualifiers plus the African Nations so they took a week off. Only France and Portugal are still playing games by the looks of it from major leagues

Some countries are holding training camps

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

What's the deal with this break anyway?  England aren't playing in it and normally Championship don't play in international breaks.

Its the Winter Break that some people have been asking for for years.   The league have been fairly smart about it by having it over the end of the transfer window and while AFCON and the South American teams are playing so people haven’t really noticed, but the clubs all got two weeks off.  I’m surprised Man Utd haven’t figured out a way to have a friendly against Liverpool in front of 93,000 fans in Kuala Lumpur during the break but maybe that’s for next year when Covid restrictions aren’t a thing.  

Edited by The_Rev

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â