Applause in the 11th Minute for Archie

alreadyexists

10 hours ago, Hamburglar said:

Thank you for posting this. This poor young lad is a relative of mine and any support would be greatly appreciated I’m sure. He’ll be greatly missed and he was a massive villa fan. I remember he demanded the adults version of the top that was hanging off him as he didn’t want the kids version that didn’t have the sponsor on, ‘that’s not what the players wear’ he exclaimed. He was a lovely kid.  God bless you Archie ✌🏻

So sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what you and the rest of the family are going through. 

11 hours ago, Hamburglar said:

Thank you for posting this. This poor young lad is a relative of mine and any support would be greatly appreciated I’m sure. He’ll be greatly missed and he was a massive villa fan. I remember he demanded the adults version of the top that was hanging off him as he didn’t want the kids version that didn’t have the sponsor on, ‘that’s not what the players wear’ he exclaimed. He was a lovely kid.  God bless you Archie ✌🏻

Sorry for your loss. 

16 hours ago, Hamburglar said:

Very sorry for your loss. I saw the tweet from Ashley Preece that said "If [Archie] found out you were a Villa fan you'd be instant best friends". That's very sweet. Such a tragic and unnecessary loss for the family. Asthma is a horrible illness. I had it as a child but thankfully grew out of it. That he was taken by something so treatable just makes it all the worse. I hope they do him proud at VP.

Â