Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Never saw the guy play but the apparent ability to be able to play CB is interesting, versatile players can be worth their weight in gold. 

21 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Any chance we can get Kamara and Bentancur for the same money Brighton want for Bissouma - and without any ‘legal’ risk?

Easily. Kamara is out of contract in the summer and Juve are listening to any offers.

Would likely be under £30m for the pair

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Kamara is out of contract plus Bentancur allegedly 16 million and I doubt both will be demanding what Bissouma probably wants for 50 million pound player 

Well considering bentancur plays for Juve and Boubacar Kamara will likely sign for Bayern in the summer. I imagine we'd have to offer a hefty wadge of cash for their salaries. 

36 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Any chance we can get Kamara and Bentancur for the same money Brighton want for Bissouma - and without any ‘legal’ risk?

This has been in the back of my mind, Marv was excellent in SG's first couple of games but can he a good enough backup for whoever comes in. Food for thought but for me, apart from Emi1+2, Buendia, Digne, Coutinho and possibly a consistent SJM, everyone else could be upgraded if the right opportunity comes along.

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Far too much for a player like that. It might have been £200k just for Newcastle ;) 

Joking aside I have absolutely no idea what is deemed “a normal wage” in football anymore. 

£150k pw is absolutely ridiculous but I guess it’s the going rate for top talent? 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Joking aside I have absolutely no idea what is deemed “a normal wage” in football anymore. 

£150k pw is absolutely ridiculous but I guess it’s the going rate for top talent? 

Its crazy isn't it. For a 22yo player, who has only played in Ligue 1, who isn't an international, £150k seems way over the odds. 

I don't think we have many over £100k - Ings is, and maybe Martinez now. Coutinho as well but he's on loan. 

Edited by Xela

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its crazy isn't it. For a 22yo player, who has only played in Ligue 1, who isn't an international, £150k seems way over the odds. 

I don't think we have many over £100k - Ings is, and maybe Martinez now. Coutinho as well but he's on loan. 

Quite a few according to some wage websites.

Young, Buendia, Bailey, Digne are over 100k

Konsa, Mings and McGinn are in the 90s.

Â