Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

Juventus have had some incredible midfielders over the years so a couple of Juve fans saying he is a bad passer has to be taken in its context. Basically he is a worse passer than Pirlo

Now they have a poor midfield though and its a huge weakness for Juventus 

WOW he's like the Juventus El Ghazi. All their fans want him gone and are celebrating/laughing at our interest.  They think he's terrible and have been waiting for a team to come in for him.
This is a BIG NO FROM ME. We don't want other teams deadwood. Plus he's not a proper number 6 what we need

Please dont sign him Aston Villa. I trust the Juventus fans. 

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I can’t comment on the player having never seen him play, but I think I’ll trust our scouting team and Manager over a few fans on a forum. 

3 minutes ago, messi11 said:

WOW he's like the Juventus El Ghazi. All their fans want him gone and are celebrating/laughing at our interest.  They think he's terrible and have been waiting for a team to come in for him.
This is a BIG NO FROM ME. We don't want other teams deadwood. Plus he's not a proper number 6 what we need

Thats Juve fans though, probably an arrogant lot comparing him to Zidane, Platini, Deschamps, Jugovic, Moller or Pirlo! 

Just now, Xela said:

Thats Juve fans though, probably an arrogant lot comparing him to Zidane, Platini, Deschamps, Jugovic, Moller or Pirlo! 

No honestly sounds like he would be our version of Andre Gomes
If we sign him I will support him, Just worried about this link

7 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Immediately sign him up given the above. 

• Haha 2

Obviously messi11 is a law unto himself, but I've always found it funny whenever the word of a few fans of a different side is taken as gospel as if people that support the same team aren't regularly disagreeing with each other on this forum.😂

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

16 million is definitely better than 50 million for Bissouma

Like saying a £10 Sekonda watch from Argos is better than a £3000 Rolex watch just because it saves you on Money

Edited by messi11
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sne said:

Villa need a "proper #6" is reaching "they love a #9 up there" levels of cringe now.

I worry what will happen when we sign a 'proper 6' and still don't smash the top 4! What will be next on the agenda?

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Like saying a £10 Sekonda watch from Argos is better than a £3000 Rolex watch just because it saves you on Money

They both do the same job though, to the same ability :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â