Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

Finally...  Now everyone can stop crying about needing a DM and we can get back to moaning about Mings's mistakes in every thread.

Seriously, though.  Would be a very class signing if we can pull this off.  Stunned at the profile of player we're managing to attract this window.  

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I thought he was more of a playmaker than a ball winner. Memory is very hazy of whether I've actually seen him play though!

Yeah that's how I've seen him as well.

Then again this would fit in with how Gerrard played at Rangers and would be a kinda like for like with Luiz if he doesn't sign a new contract. But taller!

Edited by sne

Would have thought no chance previously but after Coutinho anything seems possible, and you can't really underestimate the significance that signing may have on future ones. Collomosse tends to be quite reliable too.

Would be another real statement to get it over the line, he's the exact sort of player everyone says we need while also being versatile enough to play in several roles in midfield.

I remember Neves being linked to Juventus, and then seeing Bentancur play for Uruguay and thinking Juventus don't need Neves as they already have a better version.

Edited by useless

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Then again this would fit in with how Gerrard played at Rangers and would be a kinda like for like with Luiz if he doesn't sign a new contract. But taller!

This...  I see him as direct competition for Luiz in this role with Nakamba being sold on this summer.  I don't see Dougie going anywhere right now and will probably sign a new contract soon.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sne said:

I'd prefer to play then together and actually start dominating possession in games. 

• Like 2

I must admit to not knowing of the player, however a quick Google and watching some videos leads me to think he would be a great signing.

Uruguayan international with 45 caps and still only 24, playing for Juventus at a high level and a former Boca Juniors player.

Interesting that the link says talks are ongoing, very positive hopefully. 

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Is not the DM people are expecting, Juventus have been trying to ship a midfielder and nobody wants Ramsey and Arthur to Arsenal is slowing down so probably next best option they can sell

Not really a nailed on starter anymore for Juventus 

Â