• Watkins
    • Coutinho
    • Chukwuemeka (Coutinho 74)
    • Ings (Watkins 79)
    • Hause (Buendía 90)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/01/22 at 23:59

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It was more than a local derby, it was the Cazoo derby 

Players should be prepared to lay their very lives down to become the pride of Cazoo. 

Everton played very well second half, we had to put men behind the ball and counter it which we did excellently really. McGinn coming straight back in for Sanson is a mistake for me, he was invisible today.

Cash or Luiz man of the match, Watkins has one of those games where you feel Ings should have started but he could be excellent next week.

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Will be very disappointing if we don't get above 60 points next season and a cup run.

I think we may need a striker in the summer if we are expecting those sort of points. Goals are a little sparse from our goal scorers at the moment. Unless we are playing the Man City way.

The ref could have done far more early on, his letting things go helped Everton who went all 90s on us.

Luiz all game was a yard off, its not his position and today showed. Sustained long balls or a physical team and he becomes far less effective. Something a new cdm will massively improve our possession by winning balls back putting us back on the front foot.

Was nervous for the last 30 as we really couldn't get hold of the ball, thought sansom would have come in instead of chuck who didn't get into the same.

3 points is 3 points though, only 14 more to get before I can relax, but we need that cdm in before Leeds.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, hippo said:

Did we try and get the ball down and play ? - in the 2nd half ? 

Yeah I think we tried. We were hassled by Everton in the second half and probably hurried into poor passes. 
I think today was another example of why we need a big imposing defensive mid. If we had someone to win headers in front of the two centre backs it would nullify a lot of their threat today. 

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Yeah I think we tried. We were hassled by Everton in the second half and probably hurried into poor passes. 
I think today was another example of why we need a big imposing defensive mid. If we had someone to win headers in front of the two centre backs it would nullify a lot of their threat today. 

So we tried but we're hassled into poor passes?. Let's hope our next opponents don't hassle us then.

Very proud to be supporting a classy club today vs that small time outfit. Everton have become an awful little club , manager and fans. I was surprised how low they sunk. Hope they go down. Our staff and players can leave with their heads held very high indeed.

Very happy. We will take our deserved double over them.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

29 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It's a disgace,  but unsurprising that Big Dunc couldn't out right condemn the bottle throwing. Came off like telling a child off for picking their nose.

Looked to me like he was rather sad he hadn’t done it himself. Let’s hope they get a game behind closed doors to help him think about it more carefully.

• Like 2

Â