Midweek Football 18/20 January

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Thought Bergwijn was on his way to Ajax

Think Ajax offered 15m and Spurs wanted 20m + despite him scoring about 2 goals in two years before tonight.

If Spurs make top 4 in May he'll certainly have played a massive part in that.

Ronaldo is no good for Manure, he is so up himself and is always throwing tantrums and giving out bad vibes, i wouldnt want to play with him now, he isnt the player he was (although still good), but he acts like is is still one of the best in the world.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

6 wins from 9 for Conte the other 3 draws not bottling it yet.

They were really poor v Chelsea in both legs.

Still not sure of them away from home (most of their league games under Conte have been home games v bottom half teams so far) but that was obviously crucial win.

Got Chelsea away yet again at weekend. If they get something there then suddenly Chelsea becomes a real target.

31 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Its actually embarrassing we only got a draw out the 2 games. Ah well, 4 points off them in the league will have to do this year. Doubt we’ll see a Utd side as bad as this one again though

Also embarrassing we only got 1 point out of friggin Brentford 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Wow . Brilliant stuff from Spurs. Thats painful to take. Probably worse than our Wolves collapse . Psychological torture for them

I was thinking this too. At least with us it was already 2-2 by the 85th minute. To be 2-1 up in 94th minute and end up losing 3-2 is just staggering.

• Like 1

Watched first half of Man. United game and thought they were awful again.

Not watching second half but assuming their forwards have decided to stretch their legs a bit and finally win a game?

Brentford running out of steam a bit and have injuries but still 10 clear of relegation so really would have to have terrible run to be in serious danger of relegation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

6 wins from 9 for Conte the other 3 draws not bottling it yet.

The 6 wins include brentford, Norwich, Watford, Palace and morcombe. Also he lost twice to Chelsea in the cup.

Stats and all that!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Also embarrassing we only got 1 point out of friggin Brentford 

worst side we played so far, and i include norwich in that. how they won that game i'll never know

media seem to love them even though they're crap, same as leeds last season. do they watch different games to us?

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

worst side we played so far, and i include norwich in that. how they won that game i'll never know

media seem to love them even though they're crap, same as leeds last season. do they watch different games to us?

I still think Everton under Rafa were the worst 

• Like 1

Â