Midweek Football 18/20 January

andykeenan

27 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

The fact that Fred is constantly playing Premier League football is something that will forever baffle me.

One of there better players vs Villa in the 2 games 

Just now, VillaChris said:

Just me who thinks Toney has been massively overrated this season?

Feels like he's hardly scored at all bar a few penalties since his goal v us in late August and can't say he wows me in the games I watch so not convinced he's one who'll step up well to the prem over time.

Yes I do and I think Brentford are in for  a tough  second half of the season. 

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Just me who thinks Toney has been massively overrated this season?

Feels like he's hardly scored at all bar a few penalties since his goal v us in late August and can't say he wows me in the games I watch so not convinced he's one who'll step up well to the prem over time.

He was overrated before the start of the season. Nobody mentions him now

Poor player and Brentford should dump him if they stay up

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

What the hell has happened in the Spurs game? 90+6 and 90+7???

Spuds got a real scrappy equaliser, leices kicked off, tried to score straight away, tielemens gave the ball away, Harry does an Ashley Young ball to Bergwien or whatever and he just rounds the keeper and knocks it in :lol:

Amazing.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

Great from Spurs but pathetic from Leicester. Barnes had a glorious chance a 2-1 to kill off the game, all he had to do was pass to Lookman who had an easy goal,  but Barnes was greedy. Little bad moments of decision making like that can really cost you. It's why it annoys me so much when Watkins does it for us. 

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

What the hell has happened in the Spurs game? 90+6 and 90+7???

Yeah Bergwijn scored his first at about 94.46 (5 were added).

Spurs raced back to halfway line but you'd assume Moss would just blow up as soon as Leicester kicked off. Tielemans played a terrible pass straight to Lo Celso and he hit it through to Bergjwin who finished very well indeed.

In a funny way that's what we wanted as more chance of finishing above Leicester than Spurs and this will knock Leicester back you'd suspect.

• Thanks 1

Â