Midweek Football 18/20 January

andykeenan

9 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Can't see Tuchel being there next season at this rate

Standard Tuchel isn't it? Like Conte. People tire of them after a couple of years. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

This makes me feel bad about only drawing with them. 

United are so bad. It's unbelievable 

Its actually embarrassing we only got a draw out the 2 games. Ah well, 4 points off them in the league will have to do this year. Doubt we’ll see a Utd side as bad as this one again though

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

What I learned watching Greenwood at VP. He's much faster than I thought he's lazier than I thought he's super greedy he doesn't track back and he's utterly brain dead.

Shhhhhhooooooot

He's one of those footballers that thinks he's made it because he plays for Man Utd and earns £100k / week, even though he has done **** all in the game so far.

Probably will go the same way as Rashford, just without the desire to do anything for the community.

29 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

This makes me feel bad about only drawing with them. 

United are so bad. It's unbelievable 

Zero shots on target tonight after 50 mins from United. It's making me wish Emi hadn't made that rare mistake in that game of all games argh! Then again, they were actually good against us in the first 30 minutes. (Of course. They would be, wouldn't they?!) 😑

Edited by robby b

Just me who thinks Toney has been massively overrated this season?

Feels like he's hardly scored at all bar a few penalties since his goal v us in late August and can't say he wows me in the games I watch so not convinced he's one who'll step up well to the prem over time.

Â