Atmosphere at Goodison

Peter Griffin

Looks like Rafa is getting sacked tonight. Presumably that will mean Big Dun in as their temp gaffer. Big Dunc v Gerrard on the touchline, Digne and El Ghazi and a Liverpool legend Coutinho pulling the strings for us has all the makings of a cracking atmosphere. This will not be as easy a game as it would be with Rafa.

• Sad 1

Came here to say the same thing. If for some bizarre reason they don’t sack Rafa you’d really have to fancy our chances. They looked abysmal today. You’d hope at the very least they don’t get a replacement in before then as they’ll be up for it even more. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MCU said:

Came here to say the same thing. If for some bizarre reason they don’t sack Rafa you’d really have to fancy our chances. They looked abysmal today. You’d hope at the very least they don’t get a replacement in before then as they’ll be up for it even more. 

Twitter is saying he is gone and they are just agreeing the payment, thought to be 3m. Some saying announcement tonight, others saying Monday. If he goes the atmosphere will be unbelievable. Toffee fans will be elated. Big Dunc has passion and welcoming Gerrard, Coutinho and Digne will just add to it. It will be a very tough game

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'm assuming El Ghazi will be ineligible as he's on loan.

I'm hoping the FSW doesn't get sacked til after we beat them ;)

Yes, good point, El Ghazi will be ineligible. I hope he doesn't get sacked until after we beat them too. Much more difficult game if he does get sacked before it. I think the Everton fans would prefer to see Big Dunc eyeballing Gerrard rather than Rafa embracing him and all smiles

Â