Weekends Football 14/16 January

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Everton are so poor, it's laughable. How Rafa is still in charge is beyond me. 

We're playing them  next week aren't they? They'll probably stick Duncan Ferguson in charge and suddenly look amazing like a few seasons ago for 4-5 games and that will keep them up.

Problem for Everton is they’ve backed Rafa in this window. If they were to replace him now any new manager would not have time to put his mark on the squad. Any new manager would probably have preferred to have Digne as an option.

Everton fans must be raging.

Just now, VillaChris said:

We're playing them  next week aren't they? They'll probably stick Duncan Ferguson in charge and suddenly look amazing like a few seasons ago for 4-5 games and that will keep them up.

We are brilliant at helping teams out of a poor patch of form.

• Like 1

The lack of quality is astounding.

Newcastle just lumping balls into the box. Watford seem to be able to cut through them when countering but constantly make the wrong decision or awful end product.

Just get them both down.

I have no idea what Everton are trying to do. They play it out to the wings and then just end up playing it back and then around the back. If only they had some sort of French international attacking wing back…

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Imagine on Saudi TV next year how shit the Newcastle Utd v Birmingham city English derby soccer game is going to be.

They both carry the names of the city though. 

Mate. 

• Haha 2

i think Wood is actually a good signing for Newcastle, but its comical how desperate sky are to treat the signing as if they have signed Messi or something.

"Wood has 2 chances in first half", "Wood winning X amount of long balls", "Wood showing his strength in his first game", "Newcastle star Wood - how is he doing in his first game after big money move".

They are so desperate to jump on the Saudi Oil Train its pretty funny tbh.

Â