Weekends Football 14/16 January

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

not watched this but looking at the stats on the beebs sounds like the premier league is looking as competitive as ever, another year where relegation battle is more interesting.

We'll have 4 months of 4th place being "exciting" before utd get it

This as to be one of the most boring title battles in the history of football, just awful at the top. 

As for Arsenal/Tottenham getting postponed, I think that's an absolute disgrace. It's amazing how much covid is being used to abuse the system. A team like Arsenal should have more than enough players to fill the gaps. 

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Covid has become a convenient excuse for a lot of things, now seemingly football are taking advantage of it now. A disgrace that’s it called off.  

Not even covid anymore. 

Teams are getting games called off because of injuries and suspensions. 

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Covid has become a convenient excuse for a lot of things, now seemingly football are taking advantage of it now. A disgrace that’s it called off.  

Can’t vouch for the validity but I’ve read they have one covid case… The others are at afcon, injured or loaned out.

Squad management is part of the game and it’s an absolute farce that teams can get postponements because they aren’t full strength.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Not even covid anymore. 

Teams are getting games called off because of injuries and suspensions. 

And now seemingly selling / loaning players too

I would guess returning loan players don't count because they aren't registered or already played this season 

My basic understanding of it is that if we now got corona we could list keinan Davis is the missing players numbers 

Â