VAR Boycott

hippo

Sadly mate a boycott wont work. But fans chanting abuse at VAR regularly and the corrupt refs will.

We are FAR too nice as club and fan base. Its ridiculkos how corrupt they are. They either change the bloody rules of the game, get the rules wrong or study our goals for any reason to disallow it.

Its obvious corruption and our club needs to stop being a push over and accepting it.

Make these corrupt clowns feel the heat, Its the only way anything will change. Make the officials feel very uncomfortable and show them zero respect. They have earnt it.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

12 minutes ago, hippo said:

Won't happen but we should boycott this one as fans.

It's all very well moaning - but unless we do something it will happen over and over.

How do you boycott VAR?  Close your eyes every time they go to rule in Man Utd’s favour?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Sadly mate a boycott wont work. But fans chanting abuse at VAR regularly and the corrupt refs will.

We are FAR too nice as club and fan base. Its ridiculkos how corrupt they are. They either change the bloody rules of the game, get the rules wrong or study our goals for any reason to disallow it.

Its obvious corruption and our club needs to stop being a push over and accepting it.

Make these corrupt clowns feel the heat, Its the only way anything will change. Make the officials feel very uncomfortable and show them zero respect. They have earnt it.

Agree - we need to do something. That was obvious corruption tonight.

• Like 1

I would love for someone to put a big sign up during the game saying how many decisions will utd get us ?

The cup final where vidic should ahve been sent off

Brunos fake penalty aginst konsa a few seasons ago

The last minute penalty at OT

The disallowed goal yesterday.

These are only top of my head im sure there are many many more.

Just so it can be highlighted we are on to these corrupt pieces of shite

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would love for someone to put a big sign up during the game saying how many decisions will utd get us ?

The cup final where vidic should ahve been sent off

Brunos fake penalty aginst konsa a few seasons ago

The last minute penalty at OT

The disallowed goal yesterday.

These are only top of my head im sure there are many many more.

Just so it can be highlighted we are on to these corrupt pieces of shite

Pogba’s dive to get a penalty last season springs to mind, too…

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY
  • Like 1

Someone put a sign up on staurday. If i was going saturday i would do this.

What decision will VAR give utd against villa today?

a) A penalty?

b) A red card for villa

c)A perfectly good villa goal taken off ?

d) all of the above?

• Like 3

On 10/01/2022 at 22:10, ender4 said:

How do you boycott VAR?  Close your eyes every time they go to rule in Man Utd’s favour?

Won’t see much of the game, then.

23 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Is someone in the Lower Trinity prepared to run up and rip the screen down?  Go on, take one for the team.

Unless he’s wolverine it would just be a slightly rotund fellow pawing ineffectually at a steel pole.

A bit like when I tried to climb the greased pole to get a giant ham at the Valencia tomato festival. (Good story that one, but needless to say the ham stayed put).

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

How about a rousing rendition of “**** VAR” when the game kicks off

That's the answer for me

On TV too, also let's the players know that we feel robbed Monday night rather than them just losing, their reaction Monday was great, they looked pissed off, let's get them feeling pissed off again and hopefully they raise their game again 

Â