Pre-match thread

mottaloo

This is all set up for Villa to come flying out of the gate, play out of their skins for the first twenty then gradually and inexorably lose a near incident-free game 2-0

United will get a penalty but it'll be so clunkingly obviously a penalty that it will give their fans six months of being like "see? If teams stopped fouling us refs - who all hate us - wouldn't have to give us penalties 😏", and give the Actually a Man United Fan ref six months of being like 😇

The only way to avoid this destiny would be if half the Holte End ran on the pitch and absolutely battered Coote the first time he gave them literally anything, though God forbid it ever happen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

We need to score 3 goals, to win we have to score more than what pgmol can gift them. Our 3 goals have to be 175% legit too mind.

We need to score all three from our own half having held possession for 5 minutes to take away the chance of an offside and possible foul.

• Haha 3

On 10/01/2022 at 14:05, mottaloo said:

This.....THIS is really the game I want to win more than any other this season. Our home league record against them is truly awful and little else would give me pleasure than sending those glory hunting man ure fans back to Tamworth after we dick their team.

Please let it be so.

We havent beat these lot at villa park since alan hansen cursed us, can anyone remember.... “ You Can’t Win Anything With Kids” then united went on to win the league that season 😂. That was in 1995 for god sake 🤦🏽‍♂️ And we havent beat them there since!!! .  Embarrassing record in fact it’s officially the worst in history of all english leagues, think the only one worse is the reverse fixture at old trafford. Ive never seen us beat these lot at home in my lifetime truly sickening to think that. This is the only time ive felt the most confident in actually beating them

Edited by RicRic
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Villarocker said:

My dream tomorrow is for Villa to be drawing with them and have them under the cosh when both Digne and Coutinho come on as subs. Digne makes a run down the left, cuts the ball back to Coutinho for him to curl one into the top right-hand corner from 20 yards out to win it right at the end of added time :) 

You mean Fergie time

On 11/01/2022 at 12:50, OutByEaster? said:

It will be David Coote.

Mike Dean is on VAR.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2439860

David Coote who single-handedly rewrote offside for one night to allow Man City to beat us?

And Mike Dean who thinks Fernandes stamping on Konsa’s ankle is a penalty to Man United?

Jesus wept.

The fix is in.

Edit: My bad. That was Jon Moss who decided Fernandes assaulting Konsa’s ankle was a pen. Mike Dean merely decided that Harry Kane kicking Matty Cash was a pen. So hard to keep track of all the times we are shafted by the PGMOL mafia.

Edited by Five Ken McNaughts
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, troon_villan said:

We need to score all three from our own half having held possession for 5 minutes to take away the chance of an offside and possible foul.

Straight in off a goal kick. 

Totally expecting another awful reffing display and at least one totally wrong VAR decision.

That is a very sad indictment of modern football and playing the Sky 4

• Like 1

Just now, Five Ken McNaughts said:

David Coote who single-handedly rewrote offside for one night to allow Man City to beat us?

And Mike Dean who thinks Fernandes stamping on Konsa’s ankle is a penalty to Man United?

Jesus wept.

The fix is in.

Oh dear, I've just read this. Almost spoils it before it's even started

1 hour ago, Five Ken McNaughts said:

Jesus wept.

The fix is in.

Edit: My bad. That was Jon Moss who decided Fernandes assaulting Konsa’s ankle was a pen. Mike Dean merely decided that Harry Kane kicking Matty Cash was a pen. So hard to keep track of all the times we are shafted by the PGMOL mafia.

Mike Dean reffed us recently can’t remember who but I was pleasantly surprised good he reffed best referee performance in years 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Villarocker said:

So, what do we think the unfair decision will be this time?

1) Incorrect penalty decision in favour of Manure

2) Villa denied a clear-cut penalty

3) Manure player should be sent off but isn't

4) Villa player sent off unjustly

5) Manure score a goal that should be disallowed by VAR

6) Villa have a goal unfairly disallowed by VAR

7) An other..

I am sure it will be something controversial!

8 ) all the above 🤬

9 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Mike Dean reffed us recently can’t remember who but I was pleasantly surprised good he reffed best referee performance in years 

He also reffed us at Old Trafford. Was surprisingly OK until the last minute pen against Hause. Will try to make amends tonight. 

• Like 1