Pre-match thread

mottaloo

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

This.....THIS is really the game I want to win more than any other this season. Our home league record against them is truly awful and little else would give me pleasure than sending those glory hunting man ure fans back to Tamworth after we dick their team.

Please let it be so.

Me too! And this is the game I want to win more than any other every season! We haven't beaten them at home in the league since 1995 ffs! (The famous Hanson kids comment match). That is ridiculous! Argh! : < 

Edited by robby b

I've missed a few matches recently. Was looking forward to this one but given my ticket away after that VAR farce. You WILL be cheated playing these words removed. Either VAR or a dodgy pen or something else. It ain't worth the travel and expense just to get pissed off by blatant cheating. 

image.png.b741d51e9ede545e2fc24246fa9f7ee6.png

For all the home league games against them since 1996. Plus the questionable VAR decision in the FA Cup tonight (which incidentally Alan Shearer (neutral) disagreed with).

Edited by robby b
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Lets give these lot absolutely **** hell on Saturday. 

Those utd players wont know whats hit them

Yep, I’d love it if we booed every touch of theirs with the same passion and intensity that Schmiechel (sp?) got it. 

Who wants to spin the wheel of defeat to see how we lose this one?

Soft penalty?

Failure to turn up?

Manchester United suddenly become 1970s Brazil?

Bent ref?

VAR intervenes?

Obscure rule discovered that means Manchester United have to win all matches with a 5.30 kick off against Aston Villa?

• Like 3

We need to cure our inability to score for this one - we'll need at least three to nullify the usual PGMOL Man United assistance, dodgy pen etc.

This will will mean we'll need to put it the net 6 or 7 times to allow for forensically researched disallowances. 

Not hopeful.

Edited by El Segundo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

McGinn suspended for us, I think McTominay and AWB suspended for them. McGinn a big miss for us but McTominay will be for them. They are bringing back Ronaldo, Maguire and Jones. We might, fingers crossed, have a couple of new signings in the squad.

I hope that the crowd harness all the anger re the disallowed goal and the excitement re Coutinho and make the atmosphere really intense. Saturday evening under the lights, I’m going and I can’t wait.

• Like 1