Africa Cup Of Nations

gwi1890

I don't think the keeper is as bad as say the west ham keeper for the Rooney goal of the season contender, his positioning is OK, his footwork is ok, if anything he just doesn't look very agile, the jump is poor which is why he's beat, maybe his hand is a bit weak too 

I usually hate goals from a long distance because it is more the keeper rather than the strike but I think that's more the strike to be honest 

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Zaha being a dick and getting into a fight for the eighteenth game in a row.

Do you think he might be on some sort of drugs or something, he's just very odd. A couple of red cards might actually help him in the long run.

Just a word removed with a massive chip on his shoulder 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

They'd rather send up a defender that plays in the Egyptian league than a Premier League winger, that should tell you all you need to know.

So we should sign this Egyptian defender 😛

Big chance for Cameroon but instead of side footing the ball into the net, their striker tried a ridiculous back heel flick, which of course didn’t come off…

we’d be livid if that was us playing! 

Cameroon are all over Gambia and I don’t see it changing. 

I want Senegal 🇸🇳  or Burkina Faso 🇧🇫 to win the AFCON as neither of them have ever won it before. 

Senegal are my African team as they're one of the few big teams, or maybe the only one, not to have won it (can't remember if South Africa have won it or not). Also, I've never been to Africa and for years I've wanted to go there for a holiday, specifically to Senegal, which really appeals to me. 

But as our Bert plays for Burkina Faso and they haven't won the competition either they've become my other fave African team suddenly.

Â