Ratings & Reactions: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/22 at 23:59

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I have no idea why we would take our best player on the night off in Buendia, for AEG of all people, the JPB on when we have Chuka & Sanson as options.

Im confused with those subs if im honest.

Has to be to do with putting el Ghazi in shop window.  Why else

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

One is shielding the ball with his body while the other stood in an offside position with the intent of blocking his runner.

This^

Cavani wasn’t looking at Ramsey either so that point goes out the window. Ramsey had no interest in playing the ball and was solely focused on stepping out to block Cavani who should’ve been side by side with Konsa when he headed the ball.

• Thanks 1

Very poor on early goal an some bad misses in a tight game..that Watkins one he has to finish when he gets to it an for me ings has to do better couple of time like one where heads it too firmly..he clean through there with more composure.

however that 3.5 minutes to look for reason to disallow the goal is a joke an just doesn’t happen at any other ground. 

however you have hammered them an don’t let emotion tell you otherwise. Replay that game an you win 8/10.

Delivery from full backs not good enough for a side who want to get in top 6. Set pieces need to improve a lot too

coutiniho an digne will make a massive difference to this side.

ps I reckon you will do them at the weekend

6 minutes ago, Villarcana said:

I dont like VAR at all, just let it go back to mistakes are mistakes etc. Its good in theory but FFS the opportunity for bias is ridiculous, the clowns in the VAR room can just decide what is and isnt a foul and basically decide the fate of games with 50, 50 calls being reviewed on a pick and choose basis. Feels like you literally have to get through about 10 different phases of immaculate play to score a goal at old trafford and the like these days. Any whisker or hint of anything and they dissalow or give things to the big 6. Nothing about it is good for the game the way they run it at the moment. 

meh

I liked your post and agree, yet you gave the ref top marks?

Shome mishtake shurely?

Just now, gwi1890 said:

We will be well up for it at the weekend, hope we thump them 5-0! 

We should have been well up for it tonight. I've been generally impressed with Gerrard overall but I didn't think that was a great managerial performance at all. 

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

No, rules.

No, bullshit. The ball is gone, he’s not shielding it, he’s blocking it. Also, it’s not a foul. He has every right to stand exactly where he is. The same with Ramsey. He didn’t move, Cavani ran at him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Everyone hates Man United, that's why. Lineker read the rules of the game and by the rules of the game, it was a foul. End of discussion.

What the slap to Konsa’s face? I agree.

Â