Ratings & Reactions: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/22 at 23:59

No complaints about the performance overall. Scored a perfectly good goal and were robbed.

Let’s make it right next week.

• Like 3

I'm lost for words. They wanted to rule that goal out so they did. Supposed to be used for clear and obvious, Oliver didn't think it was a foul in real time, cavani is never getting to that ball it's an absolute **** disgrace of officiating yet again. I hate var, I hate these officials constantly helping the top 6 clubs. **** off 

• Like 3

Just now, Aston_Villan4 said:

People want to complain about non-existent corruption. We should’ve scored 3 but failed to convert. No one to blame but ourselves. 

Yes we should've scored several and missed lots of chance but we did score one fairly only to have it wrongly disallowed, so we're not entirely to blame.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Nobody can tell me with a straight face that we could have given a Man United player a bloody nose i nthe box and not conceded a penalty. These teams don't get to play to the same rules.

What does blood have to do with anything? If two players go for the same ball, clash heads and one of them bleeds, is it a foul?

We were the better team, no question. Lots of sloppiness from both teams. We just couldn't capitalise. Thought Cash was terrible. Buendia his usual self, absolutely brilliant and absolutely awful. Watkins & Ings worked hard.

The game's gone though. It's beyond surreal how they have ruled out that first goal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Pointless lads. Both sides not being officiated the same way and never are. Goal chalked off for nothing, multiple fouls without yellows, Konsa elbowed in the face hard enough to draw blood. 

Smash them on Saturday.

That would be nice, but you know it ain't happening.

• Like 2

Â