Jump to content

Ratings & Reactions: FAC3: Man Utd v Villa


limpid
 Share

Match Polls  

233 members have voted

  1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

  2. 2. Manager's Performance

  3. 3. Refereeing Performance


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/22 at 23:59

Recommended Posts

  • VT Supporter
1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Yep.

You make your own luck in football.

Wolves as well as dominating defended astutely against them.

You can't just do one part of the game well and expect to get something.

We didn't lose the game because of poor refereeing. We lost the game because we can't defend.

sadly, and as harsh as it may seem.....its true.

However, we did defend more stoutly on other ocassions in the game.....Its like it woke us up....we have to concentrate better than that.

We are not good enough to give good teams a goal start....Man U despite being low in self esteem, was given a gift....and its not the first time, like it happens.

Its a result of not attacking the ball and not positioning correctly, not picking up runners.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter

Lets just move on..........

until the next time we play them, oh dear...

so soon.

lets see what inventive methods the officals can concoct this time?

its almost more fun/irony, than the game itself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, TRO said:

Lets just move on..........

until the next time we play them, oh dear...

so soon.

lets see what inventive methods the officals can concoct this time?

its almost more fun/irony, than the game itself.

I hope we destroy them this time. I was disappointed with the first half yesterday, we were too tepid and passive. Stood off too much and it was frustrating and annoying to see how cheaply we were giving the ball away (that top class DM cannot arrive soon enough!) Lack of intensity and aggression.

That changed in the second but we have to be more clinical and we were of course denied by the corrupt arseholes… but Man U are there for the taking, they are shite. We need to attack them and keep the pressure on… I’m still looking forward to that game and with Coutinho in our ranks… I fancy us.

I just think we need to stop forcing Ings & Watkins to play together - it doesn’t work unfortunately but I suppose our options were very limited yesterday. As it stands, the Ings signing hasn’t worked out and we overspent but that could hopefully change soon…

McGinn is suspended so I hope to see Sanson come in and put in a positive performance.

Be aggressive, attack them! Time for revenge!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I hope we destroy them this time. I was disappointed with the first half yesterday, we were too tepid and passive. Stood off too much and it was frustrating and annoying to see how cheaply we were giving the ball away (that top class DM cannot arrive soon enough!) Lack of intensity and aggression.

That changed in the second but we have to be more clinical and we were of course denied by the corrupt arseholes… but Man U are there for the taking, they are shite. We need to attack them and keep the pressure on… I’m still looking forward to that game and with Coutinho in our ranks… I fancy us.

I just think we need to stop forcing Ings & Watkins to play together - it doesn’t work unfortunately but I suppose our options were very limited yesterday. As it stands, the Ings signing hasn’t worked out and we overspent but that could hopefully change soon…

McGinn is suspended so I hope to see Sanson come in and put in a positive performance.

Be aggressive, attack them! Time for revenge!

Well at least the pre match team talk has been done for us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/01/2022 at 19:18, TRO said:

Lets just move on..........

until the next time we play them, oh dear...

so soon.

lets see what inventive methods the officals can concoct this time?

its almost more fun/irony, than the game itself.

I have to admit, I struggle to see the funny side. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
15 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I have to admit, I struggle to see the funny side. 

Can't help you sheepy, but thanks for letting me know.

it was meant with Irony, not humour...maybe fun was the wrong word to for me to use

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
Â