Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

22 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Have to say I loved the YouTube video, how gutted Man U fans were of Coutinho

I had a good laugh watching this afternoon. 4 minutes of smug self-entitlement followed by 16 minutes of tantrums and bitching. Hilarious!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

Have to say I loved the YouTube video, how gutted Man U fans were of Coutinho

Who watches these watchalongs when watching a game. Weird

That Goldbridge is a clown and seems be the biggest name of them. Somebody wanted a Villa version the other day

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

That Goldbridge is a clown and seems be the biggest name of them. Somebody wanted a Villa version the other day

I would guess more useful for people that don't have access to stream etc

Anyone else think Coutinho has a really weird lip colour? 

Seems exceptionally pale pink.  I'm not sure if it's just the dazzling whiteness of his teeth reflecting onto them or something. Really weird.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

It’s another thing I don’t really get about modern times, it’s similar to watching people playing computer games online, or unboxing videos. I don’t get it. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LondonVillian said:

Actually stunned by the arrogance at 1-0 saying 3pts in the bag looking at the next game. 

To be fair, United going 1-0 up at Villa Park meant 3 points pretty much every single time over the last 25 years.

6 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s another thing I don’t really get about modern times, it’s similar to watching people playing computer games online, or unboxing videos. I don’t get it. 

I mean its technically not a million miles away from soccer saturday

43 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Love him more than this nobcheese already 😁

There’s no comparison really, one seems a down to earth quiet guy, and the other is a loud mouth bell. Jack thinks he’s a superstar but in reality he’s small time next to Coutinho , I’m not big on Instagram and that but Phil has 23m followers and Jack 4.6m in fact he has 3m less followers than Trezeguet, it’s absolutely unbelievable what this signing does for the profile of the club.

• Like 2

I honestly wouldn’t worry about Coutiniho. I think he is here to play for Gerrard but also to be part of moving villa to the next level.

He has been at Liverpool Barca an bayern. He plays for Brazil..what would be the point of him going to an Arsenal or a Spurs etc??? What would that do for him.

I think providing he performs an gerrard wants him he will be a villa player for a few years. he wants to be somewhere where he is loved like he was at Liverpool an I reckon he has every chance at villa. 

• Like 1

Â