New Year 2021/22

sidcow

Just posted this in the Xmas thread too. Quiet one in with just the missus and her lad tonight after having Christmas with mom and my brothers family. Didn’t want to push my luck. Probably won’t be awake at midnight anyway as been painting the bedroom all day. Happy New Year peeps.  

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all on VT. Take care and stay safe.

Never thought I’d find thread’s discussing things like gravy so interesting 😄 but it what makes this distinguished discussion group so likeable.

In addition, I don’t think any thread is worthy if it doesn’t contain at least one of these:

10D6FCC9-ACB8-440B-A221-BF61AA3C0D34.jpeg.6002b8986e79bdc0a625cccf33aff712.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Just posted this in the Xmas thread too. Quiet one in with just the missus and her lad tonight after having Christmas with mom and my brothers family. Didn’t want to push my luck. Probably won’t be awake at midnight anyway as been painting the bedroom all day. Happy New Year peeps.  

Wish I’d gone out now. Next door are having a party which involves loud music. 

Greetings from 2022 where the world is exactly as we left it in 2021.

Have a good night everyone and all the best for 2022. Hopefully Villa give us plenty to cheer about, especially with the state of things around the world.

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Hottest NYE ever recorded tonight apparently. 

2022.  The year Covid finally receded and Global Warming really started to destroy the world? 

Had a look, its 15° in Kidderminster tomorrow 

That is pretty mad, tshirt weather.. Well shorts and jumper weather it is Kidderminster 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

2022 New Years Resolution. Learn how to display Gifs? 

😅 Yes! New year's resolution accepted! Someone please teach me?! That was driving me crazy just now (for 20 minutes without success!). 🤪😬😛😑 Like Alreadyexists, I do miss the Gif button on here. ☹️

3 minutes ago, robby b said:

😅 Yes! New year's resolution accepted! Someone please teach me?! That was driving me crazy just now (for 20 minutes without success!). 🤪😬😛😑 Like Alreadyexists, I do miss the Gif button on here. ☹️

Go to giphy.com

Find the giff, click share, click copy link

Paste link into post. 

You may have to do a backspace then a return. 

You may have to wait a second for the gif to appear. 

OR if using a phone or tablet your keyboard should have a giff button to do the same 

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

rightclick on gif - copy image address - paste that to the post 

Or that is how it works for me on my Mac

Thanks Xela... I tried exactly that, several times, but only the link appears in my post, not the Gif itself. I wonder if it's because I'm using a mobile, I don't know, I don't have a computer at the moment. Thanks anyway!  : >

• Like 1