Midweek Football 27/29 December

andykeenan

Just now, andym said:

But, but all the media said he's a super genius (just like they did with Bielsa)

Media never mention that he didnt even win the Bundesliga 2 with huge budgets at Hoffenheim and RB Leipzig 

1 minute ago, andym said:

But, but all the media said he's a super genius (just like they did with Bielsa)

they're just romantically nostalgic for strongman Fergie. we can see that united are but a shadow of their former self and have been for years.

Just now, MaVilla said:

i hate Newcastle, but i do think they have looked good at times under Howe regardless of results.

We would make this manure team look like prime Barcelona, no doubt.

We beat them when they were playing better :unsure:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

The decline of Bruno Fernandes has been staggering, either that or it was just an 18 month golden spell he went through.

It helped he took every penalty and free kick

He really isnt that great and for Portugal he isnt even a regular starter 

Nah I don't for a minute buy that " Man U have average/shit players " etc.

It's just another one of those situations where something is rotten at the club.

Similarly to the likes of Arsenal, they'll eventually come good again. It will probably take the Glazers pissing off first though.

I still don't understand why Saudi didn't just spend the 1 billion or whatever it would cost to get the likes of a Manchester United with quicker prospects of success and commercial exposure.

All clubs go through phases of transition , decline, rebuilding etc etc.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah I don't for a minute buy that " Man U have average players " etc.

It's just another one of those situations where something is rotten at the club.

Similarly to the likes of Arsenal, they'll eventually come good again. It will probably take the Glazers pissing off first though.

I still don't understand why Saudi didn't just spend the 1 billion or whatever it would cost to get the likes of a Manchester United with quicker prospects of success and commercial exposure.

maybe the Glazers aren't interested in selling? in any case, why they bought Newcastle I don't get

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Nah I don't for a minute buy that " Man U have average players " etc.

Agree but at the same time I think the 2 in the middle are dire, wouldn't get in our midfield 

But you look at the moaning they're doing and you can see the heads aren't right 

Â