VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Shirley MacLaine 

Mickey Dolentz

Rob Halford

Tim Curry

Takeshi 69 

Some good shouts there. Takeshi 69 may start to get lazy and that might be the end of him. 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Until this deadpool I'd never heard of Shannen Doherty. Looked her up on Wikipedia. Never seen anything she's been in. Takeshi 69? Not a clue. 

He’s a young ‘rapper’ from the states. Got into trouble for drugs and guns so blabbed on his mates and rivals. 
He’s not the humble type either so won’t be long for someone to finally have enough of him! 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886qvsl070fiioafvo1hf

I think it’s safe to say you wouldn’t like him😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Until this deadpool I'd never heard of Shannen Doherty. Looked her up on Wikipedia. Never seen anything she's been in. 

My ex was a huge charmed fan 

Shes almost cheating for this, she's pretty much said she's dying it's just a case of when

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Shannen Doherty

Rupert Murdoch

Jimmy Carter

Leslie Phillips

Linda Nolan

I literally cannot believe Leslie Phillips is still alive. I was convinced you'd made an error there. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I literally cannot believe Leslie Phillips is still alive. I was convinced you'd made an error there. 

Nah, he was one of my picks last year, I've dropped him this year so he'll be a shoe in

• Haha 1

Eva Marie Saint

Leslie Phillips - got to go for him as I was amazed he was still alive

Prince Andrew

Tony Bennett 

June Brown (Dot Cotton) 

Was going to go for Britney Spears as God only knows which way her new freedom will take her but I think she might be OK. Katie Price is a good shout. She's off the rails. 

Let's go with another theme and for some maximum pointers, since so many young rappers seem to getting killed:

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey (Key Glock)
Quincy Lamont Williams (Peewee Longway)
Lontrell Dennell Williams Jr. (Pooh Shiesty)
Bryson Lashun Potts (NLE Choppa)
Keenon Dequan (YG)

Never heard of any of them before now but I'm guessing they're famous enough to be reported.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886blrs127fgythe8ld4s

All the info you need right here:

Lontrell Dennell Williams Jr. (born November 8, 1999), better known by his stage name Pooh Shiesty, is an American rapper from Memphis, Tennessee.[1] He is signed to Gucci Mane's 1017 Records and Atlantic Records.[2] He rose to fame in 2020 from his collaborations with the rapper and other artists within the label. He is perhaps best known for his 2020 single, "Back in Blood" featuring rapper Lil Durk.[3] Pooh Shiesty released his debut commercial mixtape, Shiesty Season, on February 5, 2021, which peaked at number 3 on the US Billboard 200. His stage name was given by his late brother, and it comes from his childhood nickname "Mr. Pooh", and the name "Shiesty", referring to his lifestyle.[4][5] He received a co-sign from fellow Memphis rapper Juicy J.[6]

• Thanks 1