Ratings & Reactions: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/12/21 at 23:59

Thought on the balance of play Liverpool were the better team but the decisive moments were the penalty decisions and surprise surprise Liverpool get the decision in their favour.

Can't fault the effort of the team and with better quality could have nicked an equaliser at the end.

you can't start trying to mount attacks in the last 15 mins when already 1:0 down and expect to get anything.

some good performances out their, especially the defence, although Ming's penalty was utterly needless.

why was their no penalty at the end? Not even a review, fKing disgraceful!!!!

Even with that none pen decision towards the end, we got absolutely battered and come away very lucky to have only lost 1-0. Didn't really offer anything.

Worst game under Gerrard so far but I didn't expect anything from this so I'm not particularly bothered. Fixtures start to ease up a bit now time to look ahead. 

unfortunate error there which cost us, but we have improved tenfold defensively under the new regime and we should be looking for 2 wins out of the next 2 imo. This time next week I think we will be on 25 points and looking forward to christmas and a couple of winnable games against Brentford and Leeds after!

Just now, VillanousOne said:

you can't start trying to mount attacks in the last 15 mins when already 1:0 down and expect to get anything.

some good performances out their, especially the defence, although Ming's penalty was utterly needless.

why was their no penalty at the end? Not even a review, fKing disgraceful!!!!

VAR did review it. Said nope.

Â