Kick Off Moved, Quelle Surpreeze

rjw63

On 03/01/2022 at 21:15, brummybloke said:

Ffs I'm going away for a long weekend to tenerife with wife and her mate and husband... whose a huge man utd fan ( naturally, born and bred in devon).

We go Friday and come back Tues, why couldn't it have been a Tuesday night ? 

Luckily it's all inclusive so will be too hammered to care.

Swinging weekend ?

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Swinging weekend ?

My wife is fit, no need to look elsewhere. Tonight however was a shitter. Bloody northerners in their 70s coming away for 10 weeks every winter. My mate is a tit at the best of times. Tonight, 1 genuine goal disallowed 1 pen not given Shaw not sent off, I could go on.

12 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

My wife is fit, no need to look elsewhere. Tonight however was a shitter. Bloody northerners in their 70s coming away for 10 weeks every winter. My mate is a tit at the best of times. Tonight, 1 genuine goal disallowed 1 pen not given Shaw not sent off, I could go on.

Enjoy your trip back 👍

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, brummybloke said:

Tomorrow's 4 hour flight will seem longer due to my mate who will continue harping on and trying the wind up. I think I may pop the headphones in for that journey.

Got to be honest, if I had a "mate" like that he'd be an ex-mate with a broken **** nose.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Got to be honest, if I had a "mate" like that he'd be an ex-mate with a broken **** nose.

He's a good laugh but when it comes to man utd he becomes a twunt. Wouldn't wear his man utd top as was bricking it but on it went 5 minutes after the match and for the remainder of the trip.

Typically it was the best weather today when we had to leave the hotel at 1400.

Just got to hope we are more clinical against them on Saturday and get the result.

Â