Kidderminster Harriers

Marka Ragnos

We've played them before in arguably the biggest game in the clubs history so this one is now even bigger, doubt they'll get permission to do the stadium expansion again though 😂

Its **** criminal if its not on TV while something like Chelsea vs Plymouth is 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

We've played them before in arguably the biggest game in the clubs history so this one is now even bigger, doubt they'll get permission to do the stadium expansion again though 😂

Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Spurs and maybe United could be 5 spots booked up already

Boreham Wood, Kiddy, Cambridge and Hartlepool should be given TV time but they probably wont

A lad in one of my football WhatsApp groups has said harriers are 4th choice for the TV ahead of our game and the arsenal game but how he knows that and what that means I don't know

If utd vs boro is potentially higher on the TV company want list that kiddy vs west ham then we have our answer to all this "Cup is dead" stuff, I bet there's a fair few utd fans who don't even want their game on TV 

Every United FA cup game is shown.  Unfortunately it is a chance for the terrestrial channels to pull in big numbers (of plastics) so they take it.

I’m glad we’re on TV tonight but we shouldn’t be.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Every United FA cup game is shown.  Unfortunately it is a chance for the terrestrial channels to pull in big numbers (of plastics) so they take it.

I’m glad we’re on TV tonight but we shouldn’t be.

They had a stat a few years back that since about 2004 every game is televised

• 1 month later...
On 07/12/2021 at 18:37, Xela said:

I've liked Kiddy since this

Only just seen this.  My brother-in-law is sub #14 :)

He did quite well there after being released by WBA.  They referred to him as "Super Les". 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2022 at 17:29, villa4europe said:

Both this one and the Argyle game ended up being really good games to watch. Would have been great for different outcomes though. 

Â