Villa FA Cup Draw 3rd Rd

andykeenan

The further it went, avoiding teams like Morecambe and Harrogate, you just knew ball no.3 was coming out as soon as United were drawn. 

It’s so odd we get them so often in cup competitions. 

They’re competing on a few fronts though so I don’t think they’ll play a full strength side and honestly, they really don’t have much in reserve that scares me. 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You can't jinx a bloody fix. 

HOW MANY TIMES? How is it possible to draw those rocket polishers so often in the first round of a cup competition.  It's got to be a fix. 

Surely the most played cup tie in History? Just the last 20 years probably takes care of that. 

Definitely the most played 3rd round tie in history 😂😂

Cant make this shit up 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I started to get worried when there were not many teams left in it and us and Blues still there mind. 

I wouldn't have minded them at home and us sticking 6 past them... But as soon as they were at home it was a nope, same with baggies 

Harriers got a bit of a shit draw too, Reading at home, hopefully there's enough to go at and get a result but I don't see it

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You can't jinx a bloody fix. 

HOW MANY TIMES? How is it possible to draw those rocket polishers so often in the first round of a cup competition.  It's got to be a fix. 

Surely the most played cup tie in History? Just the last 20 years probably takes care of that. 

"I can't stand it. I just can't stand it".

(Charlie Brown).

☹️

4 hours ago, cb_82 said:

Me neither its really bizarre, you are basically picking a 1 in 61 why would anyone even waste their time going through the teams and picking something

.......................Home to Mansfield Town

Errrrmmmm, yet everyone guessed correctly!! 😂😂