Pre-match thread

OutByEaster?

Just now, est1874 said:

Well that's an interesting lineup... Jacob Ramsay at LWF??

Was mentioned after Bailey came off and once Chuk was on Vs City that we effectively had two 10s in Chuk and Buendia by the end of the game. They stayed narrow and all width came from the LB/RB. Looks like that may well be the case today too

Whoever chooses the music for sky needs sacking, why is there some emotional piano and violin music off an advert behind this preview 😂 add that to the awful ‘we’ll never stop this blah, I will never let you goooooo’ sting 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

I'd have liked to have seen Carney start over JJ. Nice youth options on the bench but it also shows with a few injuries our depth is struggling. 

Really? I think Ramsey is much better than Carney (at this moment in time).

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Really? I think Ramsey is much better than Carney (at this moment in time).

I'm just not sure about JJ. Especially in a more attacking role. 

If it was JJ or Carney in one of those middle 3 positions then JJ all day. But as a 10 with Buendia behind Watkins I'd like to see Carney get that start.

Just now, DCJonah said:

I'm just not sure about JJ. Especially in a more attacking role. 

If it was JJ or Carney in one of those middle 3 positions then JJ all day. But as a 10 with Buendia behind Watkins I'd like to see Carney get that start.

I think McGinn will play the advanced role. Either way, great to have options. Carney will definitely get his chance. 

• Like 1