Weekends Football 26/28 November

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Itll be considered a big point in a tough game and they defended with a lot of discipline and purpose, well coached in to shape 

It's not sustainable thou unless you are very, very lucky.

Appears they were not today :D 

Just now, Davkaus said:

Can we mute the microphone next to that screeching little crotch goblin, please.

I know I was just thinking this 60k people and all you can hear is this kids screeches!

• Like 1

Looking at the keeper for the goal and being the pro GK coach that I obviously am...one of those where its like the higher up you go the less you see a keeper try and save with his legs, a Sunday league keeper chucks his left leg at that not his hands 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Looking at the keeper for the goal and being the pro GK coach that I obviously am...one of those where its like the higher up you go the less you see a keeper try and save with his legs, a Sunday league keeper chucks his left leg at that not his hands 

I know what you mean, a big solid side foot thrown at that and it’s into the stands.

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Another lovely goal there.

Ramsdale got lucky in the previous situation when he hesitated to come out

was just about to type that Ramsdale got away with murder there, but then that goal happened XD. Was a brilliant goal.

• Like 1

Â