Away Pubs

sidcow

To help out @MNVillan what are the best away Pubs?

Looking at various away fans guides the 2 pubs that crop up for away fans are The Prince George and The Railway Telegraph but someone was suggesting they might not be busy. 

I have been once and I just drank in The Metropolitan Bar near Marylebone before then journeying to the ground.  I think a lot of Villa Fans might also use The Globe over the road from there? 

Surely a few thousand Villa Fans on a London jolly must meet up somewhere?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, sidcow said:

To help out @MNVillan what are the best away Pubs?

Looking at various away fans guides the 2 pubs that crop up for away fans are The Prince George and The Railway Telegraph but someone was suggesting they might not be busy. 

I have been once and I just drank in The Metropolitan Bar near Marylebone before then journeying to the ground.  I think a lot of Villa Fans might also use The Globe over the road from there? 

Surely a few thousand Villa Fans on a London jolly must meet up somewhere?

the railway telegraph i've been to before and is popular with villa fans because it's right next to thornton heath station. i wondered if it might not be busy though as trains are not running to that station saturday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went to the Prince George a few times when I lived in Selhurst, it's a nice pub but it's quite little. It doesn't have a terrace at the front and I don't remember it having a garden at the back either. So it might get full up after a while! Hope you all have a nice day out, ideally with at least one point!🤞

Â