Week 12 - Get stuffed

Tegis

Actually, looking at each matchup this week and the opponents all have remarkably similar records. As in, there is absolutely no slam dunk fixture this week. The biggest variance in wins is actually the Bears/Lions game with 3.  Well 2 when you consider a draw is a win for Detroit.

Every other fixture is between sides with 2 or fewer differences in their season records. I think that means Pickem is gonna be a massacre this week.

25 minutes ago, Tegis said:

FFS, Campbell :lol:

The guy is a bum...  I know the Lions' roster sucks, but Campbell's playcalling and clock management lost them that game.  But hey, he gives good press conferences, right???  

Michigan Thanksgiving tradition...  

wq2kcr0bzs181.jpg?width=843&auto=webp&s=a2210ce2896612706a909dc2a1d50d17ab30c99c

Saints receivers still smearing grease over their hands , they couldn’t catch Covid on a night out with Aaron Rodgers 

I know it’s tough missing all these offensive players but Siemian calling himself a QB should be a breach of Trade descriptions 

Even the Lions would beat this team at the moment  :( 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tegis said:

More runs than passes to take the free meal that is the Chargers run-defense. Is that too much to ask for Mr Shurmur?

The chargers podcast pre game are convinced you'll run it run it then run it some more, even if it gets to a scenario where you're chasing the game they still won't abandon the run

I'll be going to bed around midnight fuming with the number of rib high tacklers that bounce off melvin gordon, our run defence is proper garbage, fortunately though I think 2 of the main culprits tillery and Jones might be out, need some back up players to come in hungry 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

The chargers podcast pre game are convinced you'll run it run it then run it some more, even if it gets to a scenario where you're chasing the game they still won't abandon the run

Yep, everybody sees the obviousness of this...............

Â