Midweek Football 23/25 November

andykeenan

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

doesnt sound like a great performance for Spurs :D 

I do love how the new managers come in at spurs and give deli Alli a game thinking they will turn him around. They won’t he is shit and flattered himself for a couple of years but reality is he is no good. I do love the thought of him pocketing a fortune every week for being awful though. Levy must be crying himself to sleep 😂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I do love how the new managers come in at spurs and give deli Alli a game thinking they will turn him around. They won’t he is shit and flattered himself for a couple of years but reality is he is no good. I do love the thought of him pocketing a fortune every week for being awful though. Levy must be crying himself to sleep 😂

Alli has been dreadful for about 3 years. Is no way back from that. Throw in Kane not caring then you have Levy losing a lot 😂

51 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Alli is basically a championship player, who was playing above ability.

He's got Newcastle transfer all over him

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Alli is basically a championship player, who was playing above ability.

He's got Newcastle transfer all over him

Benefitted massively from us moving towards looking at stats rather than actually watching football 

And to be fair to him his goal stats early doors were really good 

Â