Weekends Football 19/21 November

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It’s actually sickening how they don’t need Grealish but here we are. 

Yep, chatting with one of the Dads at my lads game earlier.
Mahrez, Sterling, de Bruyne, Foden, Gundogan, Silva plus several more and they go and buy Grealish for £100m and the same again in wages. It continues to make no sense.

Just now, Jono62 said:

Conte working wonders. No pressing at all.

I’m not sure what changed for him to take the job but he should really have stuck with his initial decision not to. Not even close to the right squad for him to get playing how he likes to.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I’m not sure what changed for him to take the job but he should really have stuck with his initial decision not to. Not even close to the right squad for him to get playing how he likes to.

Yes but the millions into his bank account will help. And when he gets sacked he will get millions more and he can just blame Levy and move onto the next multi million pound job.

10 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

I'm still completely baffled as to why he took this on especially when everyone knew the Man Utd gig would be up for grabs soon.  It's a real head-scratcher.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Not every new manager is going to get the new manager bounce.

14 minutes ago, sne said:

Tbf to Conte the international break means he's not had much time to work with the squad. Still a comedy performance thou so far.

Been in charge since the 2nd Nov. Vitesse and Everton debut and PL debut games

Â