Weekend in London

alreadyexists

Morning all.

I want to book a hotel in London with connecting rooms so that my wife and I can have one room, and my 3 year old son can be in the next room (probably with the door ajar so we can hear him etc.).

I’m struggling to find a hotel, in central London, with interconnected rooms… we’re planning on going the first weekend in December so maybe I’ve left it too late to book?

Anyone that knows London well got any tips? Would I be better just booking an air Bnb with two bedrooms? 

Thanks for any advice in advance!

22 hours ago, The_Rev said:

What's your budget? How tied to "central" London are you?   

So I was looking for air bnb’s which were about £550 for one night… but still not a vast amount of choice. 
I’d prefer to be central-ish, but providing it’s not too far in the tube it wouldn’t be a problem to be further out. I expect there’s better value and availability further out?

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Novotel London West has connecting rooms for definite. We’ve done the same thing with the nippers in the past.

Car parking too. 

It’s also a couple of minutes walk from the tube.

Thanks mate, that’s very interesting 

Absolutely there is better value if you head out into zones 2 or 3.   The hotel Chrisp65 mentions is in Hammersmith, that's like ten minutes from Harrods.  It's not like you're gonna be stuck in the middle of nowhere. 

Â