Biggest word removed to play for/manage/own Villa

Davkaus

Hmm, we’ve had some shysters at out club. 

Owners - Ellis, Lerner and Xia

Managers - O’Leary, O’Neill, Bruce

Players - Too many to mention but tops for me Hodge, Unsworth, Ireland, Lescott, McCormack to name but a few 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Gabby - managed to ruin his standing in my eyes towards the twilight of his career. Out partying in the relegation year; no professionalism,; the horrid weight gain and to only bother against SHA. His xenophobic hatred of Garde. All his stupid social media trolling and the recent posts about loyalty. Just thoroughly unlikeable. Never a legend or cult hero despite his goals. 

Problem is he's just thick...

Bit like Greal-hiss: "what's an encyclopedia"?

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Gabby - managed to ruin his standing in my eyes towards the twilight of his career. Out partying in the relegation year; no professionalism,; the horrid weight gain and to only bother against SHA. His xenophobic hatred of Garde. All his stupid social media trolling and the recent posts about loyalty. Just thoroughly unlikeable. Never a legend or cult hero despite his goals. 

Yep a serious rotten apple and probably contributed massively to our years of decline. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, maqroll said:

Savo *spitting on fans* has to be right up there in terms of egregious conduct. 

Tom Fox was arguably the most full of shit.

He missed, even then !🙄

• Haha 1

I think my most disliked XI would be 

Guzan

Richards.Alpay.Lescott.Richardson

Bacuna.Ireland.Delph.Hendrie 

Yorke

McCormack. 

Manager - O’Leary with Bruce and McLeish as assistants! 

Edited by theboyangel

I’ve been reading through this thread and two things are abundantly clear. Firstly, some of you guys are incredibly harsh and secondly you should all contemplate counselling! There’s a lot of pent up feelings in this chat. Let it go boys!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

You could add Dunne / Collins to that list. They were toxic and made it a lot harder for houllier to succeed. 

I think Houllier had terrible man management skills and fell out with more than them. In 9 months he fell out with them 2, Warnock, Carew, Petrov and Ireland. Probably somebody else I forgot about 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Houllier had terrible man management skills and fell out with more than them. In 9 months he fell out with them 2, Warnock, Carew, Petrov and Ireland. Probably somebody else I forgot about 

Pretty sure Gabby didn't like him either

I will add another one,

N 'Zogbia. 

I was so disappointed we brought him in. He caused petty problems with his previous clubs, and he never seemed serious about being a professional footballer.

Utter wasteman.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’m probably too young to remember him, but what happened with him..

I was only ten at the time so these are my views as a young lad, someone else may have a different memory of it than me. I recall him coming here, making a name for himself and then getting selected for England at Mexico ‘86. Then getting his head turned by Spurs and throwing a sulk and an awful performance to get his move. I think he may have made an awful back pass to set up a goal for the opposition. I have had a massive dislike for Hodge and Spurs ever since. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

I think my most disliked XI would be 

Guzan

Richards.Alpay.Lescott.Richardson

Bacuna.Ireland.Delph.Hendrie 

Yorke

McCormack. 

Manager - O’Leary with Bruce and McLeish as assistants! 

Hendrie?

Â