Biggest word removed to play for/manage/own Villa

Davkaus

Southgate. He hates us and I can’t stand the absolute rocket polisher.

Craig Gardner in at number 2. About as intelligent and coherent as a sentient spunk puddle. 

Xia/Recon. He was just a pawn for his higher overlords I guess but he represents them as far as Villa goes. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You may have your reasons about Saunders but I don't think either of those reasons you've highlighted make him the biggest 'word removed' to play for the club imo.

His drink drive incident was very stupid, granted.

However, I've met Deano a few times at Chester races. He's a good guy and a good laugh.

His stories of Clough appear to also be true.

That's just my two cents on it though. :thumb:

I’ve heard from a couple of people he was a bit of a scrounger. He’d borrow tools and you’d never see them again. If that’s his only crime it hardly makes him a word removed. Unless you lent him your favourite Festool table saw, then you might be a bit miffed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Reading the Steven Gerrard thread according to some it may well be him.

Biggest word removed for me would be Doug Ellis. The way he for years treated that league/European cup winning side was absolutely disgusting simply because he wasn't at the club at the time. You'd think it had never happened. He also demolished the thing of beauty that was the Trinity Road stand and failed to incorporate the original façade into the new stand choosing to do it on the cheap. Showed what an egomaniac he was naming the Witton Lane stand after himself. Of all the great people we have had associated with this great club it is unbelievable that he has his name on a stand. 

He doesn't anymore.

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Shaun Teal blocked me on Twitter.

Edit - no, I'm not going to correct it. He can swivel

Shaun Teale unfriended me on LinkedIn too, we should start a club.

Stan Collymore was a bit of a tool to say the least, got to be in the running.

3 hours ago, bickster said:

One person has mentioned Ellis in three pages

One person has mentioned Steve Hodge in three pages

No one has mentioned Alex McLeish, No One had mentioned Steve Bruce, No one has mentioned Roberto De Mateo No one has mentioned Billy McNeill

Call yourself Villa fans

I raise you, Mr light fingers himself come Zulu warrior, Mr Noel Blake 

It takes a certain class of individual to dip into his teammates wallets and personal belongings  in a changing room

As owners the Bendalls were not particularly savoury people with their puppet Harry Kartz

You are right about McNeil, what a car crash, he was involved in two teams in one season getting relegated. us being one

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

Â