Biggest word removed to play for/manage/own Villa

Davkaus

Dariusz Kubicki was involved in match-fixing scandals in Poland, if memory serves. Sara Curcic got booted from a Serbian reality show for being a pissed up clearing in the woods who started fights.

Just now, Hughes said:

Oooouufff, there is just so many, isn't it? If we are talking proper clearing in the woods as to personality (as they came across, admittedly noone on here know many previous managers and players on person):

Delph is the king of this topic; they way he left is something which still leaves me wondering "WTF?". 

Gabby is the prince in this story; club captain giving absolutely wanks  when, supposedly, HIS club needed him the most. Apologies, I cam never forgive  him. 

Tony Xia - obvious crook and willing  strawman for a money laundering exercise which was quite astonishing. 

Sorry; Grealish can F right off and he does come across as a complete bellend.

O'Leary; had no ambition for this club and seemed to hate us while he managed us. 

M Richards; now spouting  off and blaming everyone else for his total shambles of a Villa "carreer". 

I'll leave it that. For now. 

Reads like this is part 1 of 100!😆

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Craig 'boyhood fan of every club in the world' Gardner.

As dim as he is ugly. An impressive feat considering he's world class in both disciplines.

Aaahhh yes! There you have a proper CitWs. How could I forget......

One person has mentioned Ellis in three pages

One person has mentioned Steve Hodge in three pages

No one has mentioned Alex McLeish, No One had mentioned Steve Bruce, No one has mentioned Roberto De Mateo No one has mentioned Billy McNeill

Call yourself Villa fans

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bickster said:

No one has mentioned Alex McLeish, No One had mentioned Steve Bruce, No one has mentioned Roberto De Mateo No one has mentioned Billy McNeill

Call yourself Villa fans

Ellis weirdly, as much as I hated him at the time, has over the years come to seem like a relatively sensible custodian of the club. Maybe since the wheels fell off the Lerner project.

Hodge was before my time.

McLeish was an awful manager, but seemed like an alright human being.

Bruce would love the attention. I'm glad he's a non-entity in this thread.

RdM best forgotten.

McNeill before my time.

Speaking of McLeish, though, I'll throw another name in: General Krulak. When he started defending the McLeish link, and everyone told him (patiently, with lots of careful reasoning and evidence) that he was making a huge mistake. Still feel sick thinking about that.

Owner: Definitely Tony Xia. The guy was a money laundering charlatan who used our club exclusively to move his dodgy cash about. Ellis definitely wasn't a word removed - you'll never find a bigger Villa fan than him!

Manager: Tim Sherwood. Nothing more than a slimy cockney geezer who thought he could charm his way through the season without any actual football acumen.

Player: Lescott. Terrible performances, terrible attitude, openly bragged about his wealth after playing a key part in a shocking defeat.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bickster said:

Call yourself Villa fans

Seriously? We are talking despicable personalities here or what? Ellis: Sure, divided opinions, clearly a "look-at-me-person" but lots of people tell stories of how kind of a man he was. Maybe shit Villa owner but good guy otherwise? Hodge - sure, understand. McLeish? I met him when managing Rangers after an Old Firm coming back to Ibrox - seriously nice guy. Again, shit Villa manager for sure and completely wrong at the time (or, any time to be frank), but absolutely no word removed. Bruce is to me in the same bracket as McLeish - should never have been Villa manager, but word removed?? Come on.... 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bickster said:

Call yourself Villa fans

In my view you only need to mention Deadly Doug and the case is closed.

• Like 3

Â