Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I was thinking Klopp wouldn't want to embarrass Gerrard at Anfield even if he could.  If they go a couple of goals up, he will probably tell the team to sit back a bit.

I don't think that is in either Klopp's or Gerrard's nature. They're both pretty much full gas or GTFO.

17 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Pretty much where my head's at with it. We're still in the position where even a draw here would be considered a shock result. Which tells you everything you need to know about the PL.

Getting a draw at Anfield through most of the 80's would have been a bit of a shock years before The PL was invented. Personally I blame William McGregor for that. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Every day, the width in our side comes from the fullbacks, occasionally supplemented by someone from the middle three - the two tens are there to work the ball from the middle to the front and support the striker. We don't play with wingers any more.

This is the best system Imo. Without doing it like this it often leaves your wingers or strikers isolated. But here you can have them drift reinforce the middle and break quickly.