Ratings & Reactions: Southampton v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Referee's performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/21 at 23:59

End of an era. What a sad, dreary fizzle to so many great memories. He got it all so wrong this evening, summing up his indecision and failure to work with the new signings. Five or indeed six different formations. The only consistents today and in recent weeks have been Cash and Emi.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TomC said:

We deserved a draw for a much improved second half.

What?  Emi made two world class saves to keep us in it.  I can't remember their keeper having to make even a decent save.

• Like 3

First half was a joke. Second half better, but truth is we looked good for about 15 mins before Buendia tired and desperation kicked in and our shape was sacrificed for Hail Mary type attacking subs. 

It’s really f***ing sad, cause I love Deano. It would be sickening for him to go out like this. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 2

I hope Dean can turn it around if given time. I'm not sure if he'd be able to, and I think it looks like he'll be off.

It's a sad situation.

My main worry is who we bring in. The players need a boost but also some stability - through injuries, transfers and tinkering, we've not been able to find that this season. We could do with some more tactical nous I think, but the last thing we need is a gamble.

• Like 3

Â