Weekends Football 6/8 November

andykeenan

26 minutes ago, Genie said:

We’ve gone to shit right at the same time as SHA have found form to add an extra level of annoyance.

Too right.

The spasticoids have to delay the kick off, then Double-Agent Hogan scores after three minutes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Oh **** typical, Chelsea, who smash almost everyone, are drawing to a team below us. At home.

Whoever writes these scripts needs volleying in the jaw.

Burnley have picked up lately. Dont see them going down. 

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Bissouma starts for Brighton?

Not sure it reflects well on the club having a player out on bail for alleged sexual assault.

Unless I’ve completely missed something.

Are people not innocent until proven guilty?

I understand there are some scenarios where allowing some persons to continue their/a normal life may be against the public interest (in that case they should be rejected bail), but he is out on bail, and innocent until proven guilty isnt he?

Edited by MaVilla

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Solskjaer's a joke. "we were not to our level". Your rarely at your level, excuse after excuse why is he still there?

I'm unsure why you or anyone cares. If he's shit, leave him be :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Bissouma starts for Brighton?

Not sure it reflects well on the club having a player out on bail for alleged sexual assault.

Unless I’ve completely missed something.

Man City played Mendy for a year whilst on bail and he went on to allegedly commit further offences during that time. 

Focus on tackling violence against women has never been more intense, football clubs don’t care though. 

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Are people not innocent until proven guilty?

I understand there are some scenarios where allowing some persons to continue their/a normal life may be against the public interest (in that case they should be rejected bail), but he is out on bail, and innocent until proven guilty isnt he?

That’s fair enough.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That penalty is a joke tbh. Remember that week or two at the start of the season where they kept talking about having a higher threshold for fouls?

Yes minimal contact, a belated dive, was that more of a pen that the shirt tug on Mings yesterday.

9 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Yes minimal contact, a belated dive, was that more of a pen that the shirt tug on Mings yesterday.

They’re both pens to be honest. You shouldn’t need to go down to get a pen. It’s a foul by Clark and it’s a shirt pull by whoever it was yesterday. The inconsistency in VAR officials is concerning. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That penalty is a joke tbh. Remember that week or two at the start of the season where they kept talking about having a higher threshold for fouls?

Think it was def a penalty, there was contact on the knee and a shirt tug after, was 2 fouls in one, did he go down looking for it yeah, but always going to be a penalty. 

The Mings one yesterday was a penalty too. 

Â