Weekends Football 6/8 November

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

How sad is it that we are hoping Burnley, Watford and Leedsszzzz all get hammered? Looking at the bottom of the table is shite.

Return to normal for us. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Poor from Brentford. Frank is another one we should not appoint based on such a short term results

Looks like other clubs have sussed them out already now. Could be a long season. Like when Blackpool started the premier league season strongly and still got relegated 

4 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think Norwich beating Brentford is a bad result for us if it stays like that, if anything that's the best outcome.

Totally agree. If we want to stay up we need to finish above Brentford as I believe they will end up relegated. 

I'm not sure if Brentford will be relegated, but the closer we can stay in touch with the teams above us and the closer we can drag them into the relegation zone the better. Norwich are likely to carry on being poor whatever the result today, if we can't finish above them then we only have ourselves to blame, I still wouldn't rule them out throwing this lead away.

12 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm not sure if Brentford will be relegated, but the closer we can stay in touch with the teams above us and the closer we can drag them into the relegation zone the better. Norwich are likely to carry on being poor whatever the result today, if we can't finish above them then we only have ourselves to blame, I still wouldn't rule them out throwing this lead away.

They started the season well but this will be 4 defeats in a row. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

How sad is it that we are hoping Burnley, Watford and Leedsszzzz all get hammered? Looking at the bottom of the table is shite.

We’ve gone to shit right at the same time as SHA have found form to add an extra level of annoyance.

• Like 1

Oh **** typical, Chelsea, who smash almost everyone, are drawing to a team below us. At home.

Whoever writes these scripts needs volleying in the jaw.

Â