Midweek Football 1/4 November

andykeenan

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep - and two more yellows, both for dissent within a couple of minutes.

Fair enough, that doesn’t seem right. It’s not really justifiable in the rules for it to be a red so it’s technically not good officiating, I just wish the rules did allow red cards for extremely cynical fouls. Although that would open the door for yet more corruption.

Edited by fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Walton suggests it’s probably a straight red for the foul as the ball wasn’t within playing distance.

Which isn't what the ref gave, but he's still in agreement with him. He's not even consistent as a pundit!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Not sure how many years he’s been there but I’ve never we been convinced he’s good enough to be there. Nothing changed.

First signing for Eddie Howe if he ends up at Newcastle?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Genie said:

Not sure how many years he’s been there but I’ve never we been convinced he’s good enough to be there. Nothing changed.

When he was playing at Arsenal as a winger, there was a period when I thought he was going to become top quality. But he's been infuriating to watch for years. So careless with the ball.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

The player refused to come toward him after a foul he would probably have been booked for - player being a knob, yellow card would suffice.

He's refereeing the game two ways, one red, one blue.

Booking for the cynical foul, booking for being an arrogant clearing in the woods = red card.  I've no problem with it.

(Edit:  But it should have been shown as two yellow cards)

Edited by bobzy

Â