Please help! COVID passport for tomorrow??

alf_stewart

Hi all - really sorry to clutter this space…

Not been to VP for years and heading up tomorrow for my son’s first game. Just got the match preview email and panicked - COVID arrangements are really ambiguous - am I going to need the NHS COVID passport to access VP?? Double-jabbed but don’t have a passport yet and looks like a pig to set up.

Can anyone confirm entry requirements etc at the mo?

Huge thanks in advance

1 hour ago, alf_stewart said:

Not been to VP for years and heading up tomorrow for my son’s first game. Just got the match preview email and panicked - COVID arrangements are really ambiguous - am I going to need the NHS COVID passport to access VP?? Double-jabbed but don’t have a passport yet and looks like a pig to set up.

Huge thanks in advance

It really is very easy to set up.

2 hours ago, alf_stewart said:

Huge thanks in advance

Nope you don’t need it, all on the website

Matchday protocols and COVID-19 guidance

In operation since earlier this month, supporters are advised to arrive at Villa Park in plenty of time in order to be prepared for increased spot checks.

COVID-19 status certification is not yet mandatory but we ask our supporters to be ready for its potential implementation on future matchdays should the government move to Plan B of its COVID response autumn-winter measures.

All supporters over the age of 18, including those in hospitality, should only attend a match if they have a valid NHS COVID Pass or can show valid alternative proof that they have been fully vaccinated or have registered a negative COVID test in the previous 48 hours.

Fans may be asked to produce evidence to demonstrate one of these forms of valid COVID certification before entering the stadium.

For more information see the club's Updated Matchday Covid-19 Guidance.

Please note, as it currently stands, no fan will be refused entry to Villa Park. 

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/october/29/matchday-guide--aston-villa-v-west-ham-united/?sc_src=email_1258618&sc_lid=119591660&sc_uid=mxZMWMJ2kE&sc_llid=14321&sc_customer=371bf517-4578-44da-acb2-8a7d741538d7

Edited by rbcuk

Â