Re-roofing

sidcow

• VT Supporter

Anyone had their house re-roofed? 

I think ours needs doing.  I've been googling costs to re-roof house and a 3 bed semi like ours seems to come out at £5-£6,000 which seems suspiciously cheap, I was thinking something like double that. 

Anyone know about scaffolding too? 

We've got a roofed over side passage down the side of the house that adjoins the neighbours roofed over side passage, and a single storey extension to the rear so for the life of me I can't see how they can get the scaffolding up.  I can see that getting really expensive too. 

• VT Supporter
14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Anyone had their house re-roofed? 

I think ours needs doing.  I've been googling costs to re-roof house and a 3 bed semi like ours seems to come out at £5-£6,000 which seems suspiciously cheap, I was thinking something like double that. 

Seems reasonable. We had ours (large-ish semi - not a KW invitation) done a few years ago, but including building a new dormer, and improving an existing one, and it was about ten grand, iirc. EDIT: Ignore the wavy effect on the tiles, the photo is compressed. 

Roof.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â